More site-tweaking

Posted on December 16, 2014
Tags: [ meta, hakyll ]

I continued to work on this site. I put a larger version of the favicon as a logo in the upper-left corner, removed the tag cloud and decided to put both the latest comic and teasers for the first few blog post onto the front page.

Also, I worked on some of the details: the descriptions in the RSS feed only contain the image links (the navigation links were removed), and I refactored the comic post pages.

I’m happy that I finally managed to get rid of an annoying bug in my site.hs that caused sporadic errors from Hakyll about mismatching data types in the cache.